Restaurant Manager Casual Dining
Bowie, MD 20716
Restaurant Manager Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of salaried management, preferably in Casual Dining
- Building a Team of Talented individuals by hiring and developing the right people
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Drives Sales by consistent, high-quality food and service standards, as well as operational compliance
- Drives revenue through sales growth and can control costs and drive profitability
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
Restaurant Manager Candidate Benefits:
- Strong, industry-leading culture and brand
- Family-first quality of life
- Salary range from $45K-$50K, plus bonus and profit-sharing
- Health, Dental, Vision, and paid vacations
- Performance-based promotions
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.