Restaurant Manager Family Dining
Atlanta, GA 30326
You will be responsible for exceptional food service, customer service, and operations by managing all dining room, kitchen and catering functions, while directing and motivating your team to provide customer service that elicits genuine smiles. Find some balance between your life and an exciting career in food service, and join the nation s leading casual concept.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for all aspects of your restaurant.
You will be responsible for food and labor cost.
You will be responsible for the mystery shop score.
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
In turn, we are looking for those with excellent people skills, computer knowledge, ability to multi-task, a record of solid work history in restaurants doing $30-40K per week, at least two years' experience at this level, positive professional references, and a clean criminal background. You must also have a valid driver's license and a car.
Restaurant Manager Compensation & Benefits:
Our company is known for taking care of its team, including vacation, and great bonus potential.
Compensation ranges from $30,000 to $40,000 per year, depending on experience, plus bonus.
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.