Ada, OK 74820
Come join a great company with a positive culture and strong stability.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Oversee the daily operations of the restaurant
- Interview, hire, train, and develop team members to be their best
- Make sure guest service is a top priority for all team members
- Ensure revenues are maximized, and costs are controlled
- Represent the brand and communicate all new initiatives to team members
Restaurant Manager Requirements
- 2-4 years of restaurant management experience
- Experience hiring, scheduling, and training a team of 20 or more team members
- Guest service focused
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver s license
Restaurant Manager Benefits
- Competitive salary of $40K to $45K
- Attainable quarterly bonus
- Premium Health insurance package
- Generous vacation and sick time
Recruiter Managing this Job
Recruiting is awesome! It enables me to stay close to the hospitality business (which I love), serving both my guests and clients. I enjoy that wonderful feeling of knowing you have provided excellent, above-and-beyond service.
- Larry Chesner joined Goodwin Recruiting in March of 2017. He grew up in New Jersey as a latch-key kid with two working parents and thus learned to cook at an early age.
- Larry went on to attend Johnson and Wales College in Providence, RI. He earned an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Food Service Administration.
- Much of Larry’s career was with Interstate Hotels, where he started in F&B, then migrated to rooms operations and General Manager. He helped open several properties during his tenure and worked in Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Corpus Christi, TX; Cincinnati, OH; Philadelphia, PA and Grand Rapids, MI. This included several brands like Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Wyndham, and independents. Larry also worked for Wyndham Corporation, Lane Hospitality, and National Hospitality Services as an Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Larry has been married for 23 years to Cherie. They have two daughters, Sam (19) and Sarah (15). Larry is a classic foodie; he loves to cook, drink, and learn about food and wine. He enjoys the outdoors, fishing, (crabbing when he gets back to NJ for visits), hiking, and camping. Larry’s favorite nonprofit is “Give Kids the World.”