Apollo Beach, FL 33572
We own and operate 33 restaurants in Florida, with plans to open 3 more before the end of the year and 5 more next year. We plan to open 5 restaurants each year after that, so there is a ton of room for growth and advancement! We were established in 1985 and have a great reputation in the state. We are a very high-volume restaurant with full bars that serve the best food from scratch at a great value to our guests. We are looking for great leaders who are passionate about food and guest service! If you take pride in what you do, then we want to talk to you.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Must be willing to work late nights -- Most are open until 2 a.m.
- The perfect candidate comes out of high-volume, casual, fast-paced restaurants
- Will look at all levels of service, culinary, and GM candidates
- Required to perform at a high level
Restaurant Manager Compensation:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Strong, attainable bonus
- Great training
- Great culture
- Paid vacation
- Real growth opportunity
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.