Atlanta, GA 30326
Fast casual concept Is seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager. This concept offers solid growth, better hours, and greater potential. All served in a culture that understands you have to have a life and need the time to enjoy it.
You will be responsible for exceptional food service, customer service, and operations by managing all dining room, kitchen, and catering functions, while directing and motivating your team to provide customer service that elicits genuine smiles. Find some balance between your life and an exciting career in foodservice. Join a nationally growing, fast casual concept.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience in fast casual concepts, two or more as a Manager
- Must have BOH management experience, understanding of financials, and able to control costs and drive sales
- Must have high-volume food production management - no low volume independents
- Polish, energy, and a true passion for hospitality
- Experience developing large teams in high-volume environments
- Solid progression and tenure
- Ideal locations are between Alpharetta and College Park
- Base compensation of $42,000 to $48,000, depending on background
- Monthly bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus a 401(k) plan
- Dependent and healthcare spending accounts
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions - no late nights and no liquor, steam tables, or deep fryers
- Meal discounts, paid vacation, tuition assistance, and health club reimbursement
- An extensive training program, plus on-going development opportunities
- Managing Partner program for our exceptional performers
- Rapid growth and career advancement opportunities
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.