Baltimore, MD 21201
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations as part of the management team
- Hire, train, and develop staff
- Take disciplinary actions as needed
- Ensure consistent quality of food, drinks, and overall guest experience
- Plan and execute special events
- Maintain cleanliness, food safety, and a top health score
- Represent restaurant to guests
- Drive and develop restaurant and bar business
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Winning personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in FOH management operations
- Strong motivation and excellent work ethic
- Great tenure and demonstrated progress at prior jobs
- 3-plus years of experience in a full-service management role
Our Offer Restaurant Managers:
- Competitive Salary
- Work/Life Balance
- Strong Bonus
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!