Beverly, MA 01915
Restaurant Manager requirements
- High Volume
- Full-service restaurant
- Understanding of cost and labor controls
- Be able to take direction and lead a strong team
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for Advancement
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.