Brookfield, WI 53005
We are looking for a Casual-Dining Restaurant Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and a demonstrated ability to teach, coach, and develop subordinates. This is a growing brand that will require the candidate to be able to implement systems and processes, as well as work to improve the existing processes.
Casual-Dining Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Scratch Kitchen experience
- 3+ years as a Casual Restaurant Manager
- Experience managing multiple direct reports
- Polished image and personality
- Must be able to teach/mentor chefs/team members
- New store opening experience a major plus
Casual-Dining Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance/401(k)
- Growth with potential new units being planned
- Bonus plan in the works
- Closed major holidays
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.