Burlington, NC 27215
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of a Restaurant Manager
- Report to the Restaurant General Manager and assist with the overall daily operations
- Maintaining excellent food quality by following prescribed holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Recruiting, hiring, training, orienting, and motivating employees
- Maximizing sales
- Responsible for all operating costs and cash control
- Two years of previous restaurant management experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous restaurant management experience required
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Insurance
- Lots of additional discounts and benefits
- No late-night shifts
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.