Carlsbad, CA 92008
Restaurant Manager Qualifications
- 3 years in a Manager Level Position, overseeing a full-service restaurant
- P&L Proficient
- Open to concept and location; we have several needs at our different sites/concepts
- Passion for creating great guest experiences
- Able to drive sales/market locally
- CTUIT knowledge not required but a huge plus
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Oversee daily operations of FOH and BOH in a fast-paced setting
- Ensure brand standards and daily SOPs are executed correctly: opening/closing checklists, line checks, etc.
- Scheduling, ordering, and inventory
- Willing and able to assist cover shifts at other locations in the county
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Achievable Monthly bonus
- 2 days off in a row
- 50-hour work week
- Closed Christmas and Thanksgiving
- Medical, dental, and vision
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.