Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Are you a Restaurant Manager who has always wanted to run your own business? We are seeking a FOH Manager with a real ownership mentality. Our creativity and how we embrace individuality is essential to us. We don't micro-manage our people. So, if you like to think on your feet, enjoy being hands-on, and are not crazy about spending a bunch of time in the office, we would like to talk to you.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee all facets of the restaurant
- Control costs
- 90% of the shift is on the floor
- Ability to train and develop staff and oversee a minimum of 25 employees
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Ensure high quality of food and customer service
- Ensure that high morale and performance are maintained
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Two years minimum of experience in a Manager capacity
- Experience in an independent concept
- Experience managing 25 or more team members
- Sales volume experience of $2 million annually
- Ability to have fun while maintaining a professional atmosphere
We offer our Restaurant Managers:
- A strong and attainable bonus
- A company 401k plan
- Real growth opportunities
- Healthcare and PTO
- Great quality of life
- Sense of owning your own business
I enjoy helping people in the growth of their careers along with the challenge of finding the right candidates for our clients. This career also allows me to stay involved on the operations side of the business I love without having to run the day to day! What’s better than that?!
- Bill Shea started with Goodwin Recruiting in March 2017.
- Bill grew up in Pittsfield, MA. His first job was as a dish washer at 15 years old for Bonanza Restaurant. He was there for 18 years, eventually becoming a part-owner for four years.
- Bill was a District Manager with Panera for ten years with a Great Franchise The Howley Bread Group. He was very involved with NSO and was able to hire and develop managers to assist in the growth of the company from 12 locations to 28. Bill’s was the go-to district for developing General Manager’s to open new locations through four districts which has been a big help in his recruiting career.
- Bill and his wife moved to the Houston area from Connecticut to be near his daughter and 3 grandkids.
- In his spare time, Bill enjoys golf and one of his must-haves was a house on a golf course!