Chicago, IL 60601
We are looking for great restaurant managers to join our team and grow with us. While experience is great, we want people where friendliness and enthusiasm best describe you, and you have the desire to challenge yourself. Very Hands-on, and you must have the energy to match our business.
The ideal Restaurant Manager candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A warm, positive, and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a fast, hard worker with good physical dexterity and super strong work ethic
- Conscientious, detail oriented, and very organized
- Pay careful attention to cleanliness and food safety
- Go the extra mile and truly care about our brand, our guests, and our food
- Has open availability for scheduling to the needs of the business
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Amazing Culture
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Transit Benefits
- Free food while on shift
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Constant Hands-On Development and Unlimited Growth Potential!!
Restaurant Manager Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.