Cleveland, OH 44130 US
FANTASTIC RESTAURANT GUEST SERVICE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY!
A well-respected, growing restaurant group is in need of a Guest Service Manager who can be a great leader! Are you high-energy with a true passion for the hospitality industry and our guests? We are looking for an individual that has a stable growing work history in Restaurant Management. Someone who is looking to grow themselves by teaching and leading others, an individual who is comfortable in both the front and back of the house operations and a person that loves building relationships with their teams.
Guest Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Assists in the achievement of plan sales and profit levels while ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
- Manages the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts in the absence of the General Manager.
- Ensures ongoing coaching and training of subordinate staff regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Anticipates, identifies, and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Performs all functions of all positions within the restaurant for which the employee is qualified as required by business need.
Guest Service Manager Requirements:
- Strong supervisory traits
- Written and Oral communication and guest service skills
- Multi-task while maintaining required standards of daily restaurant operation
- Basic problem solving and computer skills required
Guest Service Manager Benefits:
- Strong Bonus Program
- Vision, Dental, Health, Disability, Hospitalization Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Benefits
- Retirement Program/401k
- Sick Days
- Paid Holiday
- Extensive Training Program