Concord, MA 01742
Restaurant Manager for a local concept. We are a full-service, upscale casual restaurant company that is only looking to grow with the industry's top talent. We are hospitality driven. We empower our team to make good decisions and add value for our guests. Our kitchen staff ensures that every plate that leaves their kitchen is perfect in taste and presentation.
Restaurant Manager requirements
- Hospitality from the heart
- High Volume
- Full-service restaurant
- Understanding of cost and labor controls
- Be able to take direction and lead a strong team
We offer our Restaurant Managers
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for Advancement
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.