Growing Hospitality Management Group in Midwest seeks an experienced Restaurant Manager. Come join a stable company whose Culture is Guest and Team focused and offers many opportunities to advance.
- Supervise and coordinate all restaurant activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of service
- Train and manage restaurant personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Bachelor s degree with a strong culinary focus and restaurant management training required wine knowledge desirable.
- 3-5 years of restaurant management experience.
- Ability to understand and positively impact P&L statements, cost of sales, food costs, inventory control, and safety performance necessary.
- Capable of effectively managing both front and back of house operations; as a result, strong interpersonal and leadership skills are essential.
- Food Manager Certification and Liquor License required or completion of this certificate within first six months of employment
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail