Dearborn, MI 48120
- Daily operation responsible for restaurant and bar
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Ongoing training and assist in the development of future leaders
- Manage schedule, help with hiring, manage labor, and other cost controls
Restaurant Manager Qualifications
- Well-rounded, systems-oriented manager who can help lead a high-volume restaurant
- Blend of corporate and independent experience
- A good understanding of bar management (especially craft brewing) experience
- Most concepts have a late-night bar crowd
Restaurant Manager Benefits
- Affordable health insurance through Blue Care Network
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance policy
Recruiting is awesome! It enables me to stay close to the hospitality business (which I love), serving both my guests and clients. I enjoy that wonderful feeling of knowing you have provided excellent, above-and-beyond service.
- Larry Chesner joined Goodwin Recruiting in March of 2017. He grew up in New Jersey as a latch-key kid with two working parents and thus learned to cook at an early age.
- Larry went on to attend Johnson and Wales College in Providence, RI. He earned an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Food Service Administration.
- Much of Larry’s career was with Interstate Hotels, where he started in F&B, then migrated to rooms operations and General Manager. He helped open several properties during his tenure and worked in Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Corpus Christi, TX; Cincinnati, OH; Philadelphia, PA and Grand Rapids, MI. This included several brands like Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Wyndham, and independents. Larry also worked for Wyndham Corporation, Lane Hospitality, and National Hospitality Services as an Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Larry has been married for 23 years to Cherie. They have two daughters, Sam (19) and Sarah (15). Larry is a classic foodie; he loves to cook, drink, and learn about food and wine. He enjoys the outdoors, fishing, (crabbing when he gets back to NJ for visits), hiking, and camping. Larry’s favorite nonprofit is “Give Kids the World.”