Denver, CO 80202
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assistance in front of house roles
- Table visits, drive beverage sales, and bring an elevated customer experience to the restaurant
- Oversee guests and staff satisfaction
- Scheduling and Training
- 2+ years of fine dining, management experience
- Interest with the Court of Master Sommeliers
- Must enjoy the fast-paced environment and keep composure while working with a large team
- Positive and vibrant personality, as you will be the face of the restaurant at times
- Health Benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Michael Forgione joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018. Michael was born in New Jersey and "ran away" to Florida when he was 18.
- Michael’s experience includes: Chef, wine sales, Sommelier, ultra-fine dining, and being a Food and Beverage Director of the 2nd largest private club in Florida.
- Michael played a lot of sports growing up but now enjoys cycling the best. He sometimes participates in cycle racing.
- Michael earned his degree from Lynn University in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Michael’s “Cool Industry Experiences” include:
- Discussing wine pairings on the news.
- Michael ran the "After Tour de France" party in France.
- His services were “auctioned off” for $65K to create a dinner for 12 people.
- Michael is Court Masters Sommeliers and WSET Certified.
- He has recruited staff from all around the world.