Edison, NJ 08817
We are looking to hire a polished professional who is passionate about service and creating a great guest experience. We are a great group with beautiful restaurants with excellent food quality in a from-scratch kitchen.
The right candidate will have experience in a polished-dining environment with a minimum of 2-3 years of Manager experience. Must have a strong passion for building guest relationships and the ability to build and lead a passionate team of staff. Must have strong beverage knowledge.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Builds teamwork through proper training, development, and excellent communication
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
General Manager Benefits:
- Excellent starting salary, bonus
- 5-day work week
- Health, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
I enjoy recruiting because I love to offer advice while creating a match that suits both the candidate and the client perfectly. It's important to me that a candidate finds their ideal company.
- Adam joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- Adam has been in the restaurant industry over 31 years. He attended a 2-year culinary school in NYC. Adam trained and worked around NYC in many high-profile restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities, and corporate dining. Adam worked at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza, where he ran the private club (The Rockefeller Club). There, he prepared menus and cooked for many famous celebrities.
- Adam was Vice President of a full-service casual dining concept for several years. He created menus, opened franchises, standardized FOH/BOH procedures, implemented restaurant training programs, and more. Adam also worked at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach Florida where he was the Executive Banquet Chef.
- Adam’s career turned to the Corporate Restaurant world in 1997. He was with the Cheesecake Factory as the Executive Kitchen Manager in many NJ locations and finally with Outback Steakhouse (Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.) in operations as a Managing Partner for several New Jersey stores, as well.
- Adam has a passion for cooking and football (which is his all-time love).