Flushing, NY HASH(0x3cd5ad0)
Looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager who has that ownership mentality, works shoulder to shoulder with the team and provides an unparalleled customer experience. As a themed full-service restaurant located in the heart of the shopping and dining district, our work environment is fast-paced, fun and exciting. Potential growth, development and success for the right manager. Looking for a immediate placement to start training now!
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability in driving profitability and overall operation compliance.
- Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant.
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment and communication.
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills.
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of progressive experience as a salaried restaurant manager.
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication and ability to follow-through.
- Background in independent or corporate dining preferred.