Foley, AL 36535
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Coach and teach employees to support strong operational execution
- Work with General Manager to support local store marketing and community involvement
- Actively work in all areas, as needed, to support an outstanding guest experience
- Support strong financial results through labor and cost of goods management
- Steward of the brand to support execution of all standards and upholding our family Culture
- 2+ years of management experience in a full-service environment with high-volume bar experience
- Hands-on leadership style with a friendly, team-player attitude and outgoing personality
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and late nights
- Must be able to work 5 days a week - 50 - 55 hours
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Attainable bonus
- Paid vacation
- Good quality of life
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.