Gaylord, MI 49735
Work and grow in a friendly, fast-paced environment with one of the nation' s largest casual-dining concepts. We are looking for Restaurant Management candidates with at least one year of experience in family or casual dining with volumes of $1.5 million or more in annual sales. Candidates with strong fast-casual and quick service experience will certainly be considered. Our company is very focused on developing our people and we strive to have our General Managers be the result of internal promotions.
Our industry-leading Compensation/Benefits Package includes the following:
- Competitive Salary with very attainable Bonus up to $6000
- 2 Weeks Vacation after 6 months; 3 Weeks after 2 years
- Additional PTO Days (illness, maternity/paternity, bereavement)
- 6th Day Pay (additional compensation for working a 6th day in a week)
- Insurance Benefits - medical, dental, vision, prescription
- Uniform Allowance (shirts, slacks, Shoes for Crews) and paid dry-cleaning
Please forward your resume to explore this exciting and rewarding opportunity.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 1-2 Years of management experience with a staff 30 or more
- Sales volume experience of at least $1.5 million allually
- Financial exposure and knowledge are a huge plus
- Experience with hiring and scheduling
- Experience with food and alcohol inventory