Hartford, CT 06101
Casual Restaurant group is growing and expanding and is looking for an experienced Manager. This restaurant group has multiple locations expanding outside of the area, as well. Great food and an excellent guest experience is our focus. Great salary, benefits, and room for growth is what we offer.
We offer Restaurant Managers:
- Great Salary
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- GM experience
- Good tenure 1-2 years of culinary experience with back of house management
- Works well with others
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.