Haverhill, MA 01830
Progressive, multi-unit restaurant group is seeking a driven, motivated professional to join our concept as we expand. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of hospitality management experience in a structured restaurant group, no more than 3 positions in the past 5 years, a guest-focused attitude, a strong working food and beverage knowledge, and P&L experience.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Hiring, training, and developing hourly staff
- Weekly P&L analysis with food, beverage, and labor cost breakdowns
- Maximization of profitability
- Weekly inventory with variance justifications
- Guest recovery and overall satisfaction
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunity
- Paid vacation
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.