Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- High volume
- High energy
- Seafood background a plus
- Casual to fine dining background
- Strong business acumen
- Great attitude and people skills
- Health Insurance
- Bonus potential
- Sick days
- Employee appreciation events
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I very much enjoy working with people to help them take that next step in their careers; it is very rewarding to be a part of changing people lives for the better.
- Daniel Sarroino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Daniel grew up in Montreal, Canada in an Italian and French-Canadian family. He speaks English and French. He and all his siblings had their first jobs working for a neighborhood McDonald’s.
- He received his undergraduate degree from Carlton University in Ottawa, Canada in Political Science and attended Concordia University in Montreal, where he earned a second degree in Sociology.
- Daniel worked for Hard Rock Café for 21 years. He started as an operations manager in Montreal, then relocated to New York City for Hard Rock where he was promoted to Assistant General Manager of Operations for the front of the house. Following this, he was promoted to a Regional Retail Manager for the northeast with Hard Rock for five years until he was asked to take over as General Manager for the flagship location in Times Square. There, he led a staff of 500 employees with 28 managers in total. He moved on from Hard Rock to join the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort as the Director of Restaurants.
- In his free time, Daniel loves to bike ride as often as possible to keep fit, clear his head, and push himself to go further.