Holland, MI 49423
Excellent, Quality Restaurant Group that really puts their people first.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing daily operations of high volume Restaurant, Lounge, and Private Dining
- Beverage service and sales-focused
- Work with GM in all aspects of marketing and promotions
- Responsible for training-service standards and new initiatives
- 2-5 years in upscale-casual dining supervision
- Must have a great attitude, enthusiastic, high energy, and hospitality oriented
- Good understanding of upscale service and premium-alcohol knowledge
- Excellent communication, strong leadership, and people skills
- Competitive wages of $45,000 to $50,000
- Health insurance package
- Bonus compensation paid quarterly
Recruiter Managing this Job
Recruiting is awesome! It enables me to stay close to the hospitality business (which I love), serving both my guests and clients. I enjoy that wonderful feeling of knowing you have provided excellent, above-and-beyond service.
- Larry Chesner joined Goodwin Recruiting in March of 2017. He grew up in New Jersey as a latch-key kid with two working parents and thus learned to cook at an early age.
- Larry went on to attend Johnson and Wales College in Providence, RI. He earned an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Food Service Administration.
- Much of Larry’s career was with Interstate Hotels, where he started in F&B, then migrated to rooms operations and General Manager. He helped open several properties during his tenure and worked in Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Corpus Christi, TX; Cincinnati, OH; Philadelphia, PA and Grand Rapids, MI. This included several brands like Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Wyndham, and independents. Larry also worked for Wyndham Corporation, Lane Hospitality, and National Hospitality Services as an Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Larry has been married for 23 years to Cherie. They have two daughters, Sam (19) and Sarah (15). Larry is a classic foodie; he loves to cook, drink, and learn about food and wine. He enjoys the outdoors, fishing, (crabbing when he gets back to NJ for visits), hiking, and camping. Larry’s favorite nonprofit is “Give Kids the World.”