Indianapolis, IN 46219 US
Do you have a passion for great service and delivering an All-American guest experience?
Are you a self-starter who is all about embodying a culture of inclusivity, positivity, and approachability?
Do you truly care about your team and believe in treating people fairly and with empathy?
Are you motivated to advance your career to the next level?
Would you like some quality of life in the restaurant industry?
If you answered " YES" to all those questions, then apply now!
We will hire you based on your integrity, professionalism and character!
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive sales and guest satisfaction
- Create a fun and safe work environment for team members
- Hire, coach, train, and discipline team members
- Ensure compliance with all employment policies
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Must have a passion for genuine hospitality and being guest-first focused
- Integrity, character, and professionalism
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have management or salaried supervisory experience in restaurant, hotel, or retail
- Must have 3+ years of full-service restaurant management experience
- ServSafe, local, and state certifications or the ability to obtain
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Huge Advancement Opportunities!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas because they believe being with your loved ones is more important!
- Health, Dental, and Vision - immediate eligibility!
- Short-term/Long Term Disability/Life Insurance!
- Bonus Program!
- Dining Discount!
- Employee Assistant Program!
- Exact salary is based on experience!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Lori Ann Lange
Lori Ann Lange has a sense of urgency and a true passion when it comes to her work ethic. She is so easy to talk to, and you can tell she is truly passionate about what she does. Her leadership background in hospitality has carried over into her recruiting business, which has made her successful in staying organized and building great relationships!
Lori Ann came from a culinary background, with her parents owning a restaurant and catering business. Working there when she was a kid and into her early adult years humbled her as a leader. It taught her a great work ethic and what it takes to be successful. She decided to go on her own journey and join The Cheesecake Factory Inc. She started as a server and quickly grew into the management role 15 months after. With a ton of determination, drive, and perseverance, she climbed the management tiers and was promoted to GM. After ten incredible years with Cheesecake, she decided she wanted to do something more with her skills and knowledge and felt recruiting was the way to apply everything she has learned to help people grow in their careers.
Lori Ann started her journey in recruiting in February 2022 and has been so fulfilled since. She had been searching for something to do "more," and she has found that in recruiting. The little things like being able to help a client find that perfect candidate, or the candidate sending a "thank you" text for assisting them in finding their perfect role, are what make her proud of being a recruiter!