Kansas City, KS 66111
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Ability in driving profitability and overall operational compliance
- Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years minimum of progressive experience as a salaried restaurant manager
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and the ability to follow through
- Background in corporate dining preferred
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!