Kansas City, MO 64112
Full service, upscale Kansas City icon is seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our local restaurant group! Our restaurants are very busy with annual sales between $6.5MM and $10MM. We are seeking Managers with strong backgrounds in systems and standards driven organizations with scratch kitchens. We want leaders who are empathetic and compassionate yet able to hold their team accountable in a positive manner. High energy and stamina are required of our entire team! Hands-on Managers only need apply!
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Two Consecutive Days Off
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- FlexCare Benefits Option
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Attire & Meal Allowances
- Paid Vacation
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.