Knoxville, TN 37922
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive profitability and operational compliance - good with budgets and standards
- Builds Team Talent - ensures only the right people are hired and developed according to the training materials
- Drives sales through great guest experience
- Plans and communicates effectively with the team - organization is a key to success
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Must have 2 years' experience as a salaried restaurant manager in casual or upscale casual
- Experience with the spirit side of the business
- Experience with high volume - minimum of $3 million annually
- Background in full-service environments
We Offer our Restaurant Managers:
- A Great starting salary of $55K - $60K
- The company pays 75% of individual Insurance
- Biannual Bonus of 10% of salary based on targeted #'s reached
- Quality of life
- Real growth
As the FOH Manager, you will be the face of the restaurant. The connection with the guest as well as the staff is a major part of your responsibility. Being comfortable in the community and promoting the restaurant is also an important role within your position. Cost control along with systems and standards in each area of the restaurant will be ultimately your responsibility, while attained through the training and development of your team. Wine knowledge is a must.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy helping people in the growth of their careers along with the challenge of finding the right candidates for our clients. This career also allows me to stay involved on the operations side of the business I love without having to run the day to day! What’s better than that?!
- Bill Shea started with Goodwin Recruiting in March 2017.
- Bill grew up in Pittsfield, MA. His first job was as a dish washer at 15 years old for Bonanza Restaurant. He was there for 18 years, eventually becoming a part-owner for four years.
- Bill was a District Manager with Panera for ten years with a Great Franchise The Howley Bread Group. He was very involved with NSO and was able to hire and develop managers to assist in the growth of the company from 12 locations to 28. Bill’s was the go-to district for developing General Manager’s to open new locations through four districts which has been a big help in his recruiting career.
- Bill and his wife moved to the Houston area from Connecticut to be near his daughter and 3 grandkids.
- In his spare time, Bill enjoys golf and one of his must-haves was a house on a golf course!