Laurel, MD 20707
Restaurant Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous and attainable bonus
- Medical & dental Insurance
- Paid vacations/PTO
- Generous comp privileges
- Uniform reimbursement
- Tech/phone reimbursement
- Wellness reimbursement
- Competitive dining reimbursement
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 2 years of full-service Restaurant Manager experience with a staff of 30 or more
- Equally skilled in the front of the house and back of the house
- Sales volume experience of at least $2 million annually
- Financial/P&L awareness with the ability to help identify and correct cost area issues
- Commutable to multiple metro area locations
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.