Lone Tree, CO 80124
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervises all front-of-house activities
- Oversees and guide a tenured team of over 55
- Oversees guest relations, resolves issues, and follows up with team members, holding all accountable
- Creates and adjusts staff schedules to meet demand and budgets
- Adheres to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in an upscale-casual, full-service restaurant required
- Charismatic personality with a natural tendency to lead
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great salary
- Health benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.