Madison, WI 53701
Restaurant Manager requirements:
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience in a high-volume, corporate environment
- Must have a proven track record of sales building, people development, and community interaction
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of controlling the cost of product
- Kitchen experience is helpful but not an absolute for the position
- We offer a great work environment that is genuinely people-focused, fun, and fast-paced
- Our compensation program is one of the highest in the industry and provides an uncapped bonus program with the potential to grow in your career
- Vacation plan and every major holiday off
Recruiter Managing this Job
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.