Madison, WI 53701
A Milwaukee-based company with a super-strong culture is looking for passionate managers to join their team. The people in these positions must oversee daily operations and drive good results through people development, sales, and profitable growth. Managers will hire, train, and develop staff members, and ensure all staff members understand and display our values, beliefs, and lifestyle. A solid passion for craft beer is a plus but not a deal-breaker.
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Bonus Program you can believe in
- Paid Vacation
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-plus years in a full-service manager role
- Knowledge and skills in P&L statements
- Knowledge and skills in staffing
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower employees
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to set goals, create plans, and take the correct actions
- Will be a Brand Ambassador both inside and outside of the restaurant
- Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.