Manchester, NH 03103
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of hospitality management experience in a structured restaurant group, no more than 3 positions in the past 5 years, a guest-focused attitude, a strong working food and beverage knowledge and P&L experience.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Hiring, training and developing hourly staff
- Weekly P&L analysis with food, beverage and labor cost breakdowns
- Maximization of profitability
- Weekly inventory with variance justifications
- Guest recovery and overall satisfaction
- Extensive training and ongoing education
- Many health packages including, medical, dental, vision and pet!
- Excellent pay and bonus potential