Mesa, AZ 85209
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with other highly-motivated individuals?
Do you like to have fun while you work?
Come join our growing local team here in Arizona!
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Strong customer service and hospitality focus
- Hands-on management style
- Teamwork focused with strong employee relations
- Intellectually capable with excellent critical thinking skills
- At least one year of food service management
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan (available after 1 year of employment)
- Employee perks
- A clear growth path to upper-level management
- Promotion from within
- Bonus potential structure of $4K-$11K annually - paid out weekly
- And much more!
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.