Miami, FL 33125
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Must be willing to work late nights Most are open until 2 a.m.
- The perfect candidate comes out of high-volume, casual, fast-paced restaurants
- Will look at all levels of service, culinary and GM candidates
- Required to perform at a high level
Restaurant Manager Compensation:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Strong, attainable bonus
- Great training
- Great culture
- Paid vacation
- Real growth opportunity
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.