The right candidate will have experience in a high volume, dining environment with at least two to three years of experience. Our ideal candidate will have a strong passion for building guest relationships and ability to build and lead a passionate team of staff. Our next Manager will have a strong training background and be able to develop those around them.
Restaurant Department Manager Requirements:
- Builds teamwork through proper hiring, training, development, and communication.
- Strong communication skills
- The right candidate understands performance criteria, holds themselves and their team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills.
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
- The drive to win.
- Health, dental, vision, life
- Industry-leading retirement plan
- Above average starting salary
- Monthly attainable bonuses