Minneapolis, MN 55426
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years working as a full-service restaurant manager
- Hands-on and lead-by-example management style
- Strong communication skills and passion for hospitality
- High sales volume experience, exceeding $3.5 million
- Ability to work late nights
- Great base pay
- Strong insurance coverage for medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with a company match
- Closed 4 major holidays
- 45-50-hour work week/2 days off
- Fun work environment
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”