Morgantown, WV 26505
Restaurant Manager requirements:
- 1-3 years' experience in a full-service management role
- New opening experience a plus
- Strong management skills in the BOH
- P&L and COS management
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, & vision
- Monthly bonus plan
- Growth opportunities due to new store openings
There is no better feeling than being a part of changing people's lives for the better. Hospitality recruiting provides me just that, and I wake up daily feeling that way.
- Brad Eberle joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018 and is thrilled with having done so.
- Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Brad got his start in a family-owned and operated restaurant at an early age. He has spent 25-plus years in Restaurant management operations, marketing, and training. Having opened over 50 locations throughout his career and operating his own concept, he feels helping others recognize their aspirations a real calling.
- Brad attended college to play baseball and obtained his degree in graphic design. Working his way through college as a server and bartender to pay the bills, it seemed a natural fit long term. Most of all, Brad has a real appreciation for the people he has met along the way and the relationships that he has developed.
- Attending local festivals and collecting Southern Folk Art are two of Brad’s passions, as well as getting out for live music of all types whenever possible. Brad also enjoys home improvement projects, hanging out with his two sons and his Boxer pup, and Houston Astros baseball. Go ‘Stros!