New York, NY 10001
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Leading your team with passion
- Hiring, training, and development of your team
- Managing by our core values
- Drive revenues
- Controlling cost in all areas
- Timely administrative duties according to company expectations
- Maintaining impeccable cleaning standards
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of Manager experience
- High sense of urgency
- Passion to succeed
- Ability to multi-task
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- 45-50 hours/five-day work week
- Bonus potential
- Health and Life Insurance
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.