Newnan, GA 30265
Are you looking for a great place to work and also a great place to grow, both personally and professionally, to be part of an organization that operates as "One Team One Family", to work together to take care of each other and our guests? We are looking for leadership that is highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented. Do you have a hands-on mentality and have a customer first mentality? We are not looking for those who simply want a job; we are looking for those who want to make a difference in this world.
We are currently looking for General Managers to join our team who will be in charge of overall restaurant operations, development of your management teams and staff and profitability of your locations. Your goal will be to live and teach the mission and vision of the company and to ensure consistent execution of brand standards.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma, bachelor s degree preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years successful results as a Restaurant Manager (specifically Quick Serve)
- Proven track record of building sales and increasing profits
- People development and QSC improvement track record
- Strong focus on service and hospitality
- Sharp and professional
- Strong business acumen
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Engaged in the hiring, coaching and direction of Hourly Managers and staff
- Conducting random inspections, inventory and cash audits
- Managing budgets, labor and food costs
- Responding to customer service issues
- General Managers will run all day part shifts in their unit
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus program
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Leadership development
- World-class training
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I very much enjoy working with people to help them take that next step in their careers; it is very rewarding to be a part of changing people lives for the better.
- Daniel Sarroino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Daniel grew up in Montreal, Canada in an Italian and French-Canadian family. He speaks English and French. He and all his siblings had their first jobs working for a neighborhood McDonald’s.
- He received his undergraduate degree from Carlton University in Ottawa, Canada in Political Science and attended Concordia University in Montreal, where he earned a second degree in Sociology.
- Daniel worked for Hard Rock Café for 21 years. He started as an operations manager in Montreal, then relocated to New York City for Hard Rock where he was promoted to Assistant General Manager of Operations for the front of the house. Following this, he was promoted to a Regional Retail Manager for the northeast with Hard Rock for five years until he was asked to take over as General Manager for the flagship location in Times Square. There, he led a staff of 500 employees with 28 managers in total. He moved on from Hard Rock to join the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort as the Director of Restaurants.
- In his free time, Daniel loves to bike ride as often as possible to keep fit, clear his head, and push himself to go further.