North Little Rock, AR 72116
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Coach and Teach employees to support strong operational execution.
- Work with General Manager to support local store marketing and community involvement.
- Actively work in dining room and kitchen as needed to support an outstanding Guest experience.
- Support strong financial results through labor and cost of goods management.
- Steward of the brand to support execution of all standards and upholding our family Culture.
- 2+ years of Management experience in a Full-service or Family dining environment.
- Hands-on leadership style with a friendly, team player and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work Weekends and Holidays.
- Must be able to work 5 days a week 50-55hrs.
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sick Days
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!