Northfield, MN 55057 US
Our well-established national pizza brand is looking for a servant leader who is passionate about service and standards and ready to work alongside a great team to achieve results. We are looking for someone who has hands-on management experience and is ready to partner with us to propel their management career.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Uphold our exceptional brand standards of quality pizza, quality service, and sanitation
- Operate a restaurant efficiently and in a fiscally responsible manner, making sound decisions that lead to continued profitability and success
- Make all staffing decisions and maintain an upbeat and fun working environment
- Working manager position- " clipboard managers" need not apply
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years' recent management experience - food industry preferred but not required
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team toward consistent success
- Desire and ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, and weekends
- Valid driver' s license and reliable personal vehicle
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Monthly bonus structure
- Work/life balance-- no late nights or early mornings
- Health insurance
- Competitive PTO plan
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
John Webb brings a passion for working with people in hospitality from a 30-plus-year career in restaurant operations into the recruiting team. He understands the importance of the relationship between employer and employee and how to navigate the complex process of making sure a successful match is made for both in the hiring process.
During his career, John held the role of General Manager for several different concepts ranging from Full Service Upscale Casual to QSR. John always ran a facility that was a certified corporate training facility, and over the many years, he trained and developed hundreds of new and existing managers to be ready for the next steps in their careers.
John has a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
When John felt it was time to move out of operations, his desire was to be able to continue with his favorite part of the hospitality industry, working with people! Moving into recruiting was a perfect avenue to do just that, and Goodwin provided him with a partnership that has made his dreams come true!