Overland Park, KS 66212 US
Humble, Team-Oriented, Respectful, Passionate, Positive, Engaged, Fun, Strong Work Ethic, Focused...
These are just a few words that describe our fantastic management team! If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you as our upscale-casual restaurant group grows in the KC metro. We are a family, and we take pride in everything we do. Join our team!
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Train, coach, and direct team - set the bar high and never underdeliver
- Build respectful relationships with every member of the team while holding them accountable - integrity and inclusiveness are priorities
- Focus with the team on creating unforgettable guest experiences every time
- Keep operations running smoothly in a very high-volume environment
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in a Full-service Restaurant Management role in a high-volume, systems-oriented upscale-casual environment - NO JOB HOPPERS
- Solid and proven leadership qualities: friendly, coach mentality, lead by example, and uphold restaurant standards
- Inventory and Ordering are required - previous experience is necessary
- Experience with high-volume carryout is a HUGE plus
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Extremely Competitive pay up to $68k base salary
- TONS of opportunities for growth and stellar training
- Health Insurance
- PTO/Vacation and 401(k)
Recruiter Managing this Job
Helping candidates find their next professional home and helping clients solve their staffing challenges is incredibly rewarding. I love being a recruiter because my competitive spirit and analytical mind thrive in the thrill of the hunt!
Jana Walker started her business with Goodwin Recruiting in January 2020.
Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, Jana spent her career working her way up in management roles. Most recently, in a Director role, she was responsible for a team of over 100 individuals. Jana brings nearly 20 years of interviewing, management, and staffing experience which helps her seamlessly relate to her candidates and clients.
She was born and raised in northern Illinois and has lived and worked in various Nebraska communities since 2004. She and her family currently live in Omaha, Nebraska.
Jana earned a B.A. in Business with an emphasis in Management from Doane University.
Jana and her husband were married in 2010, and they had three children in a span of five years. When they are not chasing their kids around, they enjoy attending Nebraska Cornhusker football games and traveling to visit their families.