Peabody, MA 01960
Popular, growing, upscale concept is currently offering health care benefits, PTO, and bonuses to rock star restaurant managers with private dining experience. This family-owned and operated company is looking for a strong restaurant manager who can handle the sales and execution of private dining events, as well. Competitive base salary plus commissions. Send over your resume today for immediate consideration!
Restaurant Manager's Skill Set Looks Like This:
- Minimum of 3 Years' in Fine Dining/Upscale Restaurant with Private Dining Sales Experience
- High Sales Volume Experience Managing Teams of up to 40 Members
- Love of the Hospitality Industry - A Must!
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities Look Like This:
- Coach, Develop, Mentor, and Support Team
- Responsible for Day-to-Day Operations
- Ensure Guest Satisfaction
I truly love changing candidates’ lives for the better; it is so rewarding and an incredible feeling!
- Angela Moore started her career with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. She had been a Restaurant General Manager for the last 7 years prior to joining Goodwin.
- Angela was born and raised on the Seacoast of NH. She has moved to various places like Key West, FL, and New Orleans, LA but has always ventured back home.
- Angela started her career in the hospitality business when she was 13 years old. She began as a bus girl and hostess and knew then that she loved the business.
- For relaxation, Angela enjoys spending time with her dear family and friends. She is the proud single mother of an amazing 5 (almost 6) year old!