Philadelphia, PA 19148
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Upbeat and outgoing personality - loves being in a high-energy setting
- Corporate brand experience with 3+ years in a similar Manager role
- Hands-on style of leadership - enjoys working closely with staff and out on the floor during service
- Guest-centric focus and the ability to keep high-quality service during peak volume periods
- Understanding of cost controls and restaurant financials
- Growth potential with a growing company
- Bonus and healthcare opportunities
- Parking is provided for Managers
If you feel you are a match for our high-volume brand, please apply with an updated resume.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have a passion for service. Always have. As an operator for 20+ years in the hospitality industry, I’ve learned that service must be part of your DNA to be successful. I take that same approach to recruiting. I treat my candidates as if we’re on the same team striving to achieve a common goal. For my Clients, they will never receive a candidate from me that I wouldn’t hire for my own restaurant.
- Josh Pace joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2012.
- Josh grew up living in several parts of the country as a military kid but spent most of his time in the Southeast and Midwest.
- He graduated from Florida State University’s Hospitality Program.
- Josh worked in private clubs, hotels, resorts, and fine dining restaurants under such brands as ClubCorp, Marriott, and Shula’s Steak Houses, with some additional experience with independents and as an owner.
- Most of Josh’s free time is spent outdoors as an avid sportsman and golfer. He also has a passion for music and has played in several bands over the years, off and on.