Philadelphia, PA 19145
Restaurant Manager Position Summary:
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for all day-to-day restaurant operations for single - up to multiple - concepts and crewmember performance. This may include Front-of-the-House/Back-of-the-House staffing, development and training, food quality and presentation, guest services, and the maintenance of all policies and procedures in the restaurants/market. The Restaurant Manager is accountable for business results in support of operational goals and for assisting crewmembers in implementing changes and results. The Restaurant Manager will report directly to the General Manager.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Promotes an attitude of pride, cooperation, and success
- Provides leadership to all Staff
- Establishes high standards for food quality and customer service
- Directs all Staff to achieve company standards
- Administration and follow up on management and Staff training
- Assigns and defines areas of responsibility for the managers; establishes and sets deadlines for the completion of assignments
- Directs the team toward achieving the Unit's financial goals
- Maintains a positive work environment for both the management team and staff
- Provides a workplace free from hazards, following all safety policies set forth by the company, and conforming to any laws and regulations related to the workplace
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of three to five years of management experience in restaurants or retail, preferably overseeing single to multi-unit concepts
- Must have experience with P&L Analysis
- Commitment to service of customers, crew, co-workers, and management
- Demonstrated leadership ability -- the ability to lead by example
- High level of integrity, honesty, and dependability
- High level of work ethic, passion, and commitment
- Demonstrated coaching, development, and delegation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, and shifts, including holidays
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love guiding people to find that next amazing career opportunity.
- Gene Judge joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2019.
- Gene was born and raised in Philadelphia, has lived in New York and Hawaii, and is now living in King of Prussia, PA.
- He has spent most of his 20-plus years as a Director of Operations, changing the dining experience for airline travelers around the country.
- In his free time, Gene loves spending time with his wife and two beautiful children. He is also involved in the Ronald McDonald House Charities. And yes, Gene is an Eagles Fan!!!