Providence, RI 02905
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all restaurant activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Maintain a high level of visibility during all meal periods to all guests and staff
- Train, manage and lead front and back of the house personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in casual and fast casual food service concepts
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.