Renton, WA 98057 US
Exciting upscale restaurant is in need of a Restaurant Manager to ensure a quality experience for each and every guest. Wine and spirit knowledge a bonus - but really, we want a high energy, people person that will motivate the team to greatness and bond with our regular guests and ensure expectations are exceeded. If this is you, apply today.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience as the leader of a highly-rated, upscale casual, high-volume restaurant
- Volume experience of at least $6M
- Exceptional ability to develop and motivate the team
- Ensures policies and procedures are kept
- Friendly, happy, upbeat personality to excel in guest interactions
Restaurant Manager Compensation:
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Structure
- Room for growth
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.