Rockville, MD 20850
Apply today if you are looking to join a huge franchise group that is in full-growth mode.....
We are a growing, fast casual restaurant group that has been very successful in the state of Maryland. We currently have over 40 locations and counting, and now we are looking for an experienced, high-volume Restaurant Manager. We are a performance-based company, which means promotions are based on your success and dedication, and all our promoting is done from within.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of Restaurant Management Experience
- Great Tenure (no more than 2 jobs in the last 6 years)
- Full Service or Fast Casual Background. Please, no Fast Food!
- Infectious enthusiasm for the hospitality industry
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Structured Training Program
- Great Quality of life
- Positive Work Environment
- Benefits and Bonus
- If ready, could fast track to GM very quickly
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.